Meetings between delegations and exhibiting companies can provide opportunities to explore new markets and innovations, meet potential investors and gain valuable insight and connections at both international and domestic levels.
To assist IndoÂ Pacific 2023 Exhibitors and Delegations engage at the 2023 event, a Delegation Management Program (DMP) will be available.
Indo Pacific 2023 organiser, AMDA Foundation Limited, identifies a Delegation as a high-level decision maker or subject matter expert. Formally recognised Indo Pacific 2023 Delegations span invited military guests (domestic and international) as well as representatives from industry, academic institutions, diplomatic agencies, Federal and State Governments and government organisations and other relevant parties from the maritime and defence domains.
The DMP has been designed to meet the following objectives:
- To formally identify Delegations at Indo Pacific 2023.
- To provide a unique opportunity for Indo Pacific Exhibitors to approach Delegations for business-to-business discussions.
- To capture and provide specific discussion details to Delegations prior to the event and allow for pre-meeting preparation.
- To provide advance notice to assist Indo Pacific 2023 Delegations and Exhibitors maximise their Indo Pacific 2023 experience.
- To provide an ad hoc meeting area within the Indo Pacific 2023 Delegation Lounge.
- The DMP is only available to Exhibitors via secure login to the Exhibitor Online Portal where they will be provided with a list of attending Delegations identified by either country, company, agency, department or outlet represented. The program has been designed to allow the Delegations to remain relatively anonymous, and with the onus on the Delegation to schedule a meeting with the exhibitor only if they are interested.
Exhibitors are briefed on the following key functions of the DMP:
- To provide as much detail as possible on the intended discussion topic when submitting a request to meet with a Delegation.
- That any response to a meeting request from the Exhibitor is at the discretion of the Delegation.
- That a Delegation may not respond to the Exhibitorâ€™s request.
- That the scheduling and logistics of a confirmed meeting will be via the Delegation direct to the Exhibitor details as noted as part of the request.
- That the DMP is designed to function holistically with other methods of business-to-business engagement at Indo Pacific 2023 and assumes that Exhibitors and Delegations will approach interested parties via other means available to them (eg. via existing relationships and connections within their own organisation, walk-past conversations on the exhibition floor or impromptu discussions at networking functions etc).
The Indo Pacific 2023 Delegation Management Program will open Monday 16 October and will strictly close 1700 AEDT Sunday 29th October.
For further information on the Delegation Management Program at Indo Pacific 2023 or to attend Indo Pacific 2023 as a Delegation, please contact:
Indo Pacific 2023 Delegations Team