AAUS Conference: Autonomy in the Maritime Domain
Wednesday 8 November
Thursday 9 November
0900 – 1615
: Wednesday 8 November
0900 – 1250 : Thursday 9 November
This event is open to all Indo Pacific 2023 trade visitors, exhibitors and conference delegates however, registration fees applies. Register here.
Rooms E3.1 & E3.2, Exhibition Level 3, International Convention Centre Sydney
AAUS' Autonomy in the Maritime Domain conference will be taking place as part of the Indo Pacific Maritime Exposition in Sydney this November.
AAUS' Autonomy in the Maritime Domain 2023 conference will be taking place over two (2) days, Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th November, as part of this year's Indo Pacific Maritime Exposition at the International Convention Centre in Sydney.
AAUS' conference will focus on autonomy and unmanned technologies relevant to future defence programs, particularly maritime applications.
AAUS events focus on broadening professional relationships amongst members and key industry end users. Our events are strongly supported by key defence personnel and there will be opportunities to meet with them during the conference and at the conference networking function which will take place on the evening of the conference (date to be confirmed)
- Uncrewed system technology and autonomy as applied in the maritime domain.
- Air, surface and subsurface technologies and applications.
- Applications including ISR, EW, countermine, cross-cueing, crewed/uncrewed systems.
- Operational concepts for autonomous maritime platforms (eg. ISR, adjunct missile magazines, drone motherships, nodular mission packages).
- Update from key ADF personnel on strategies emerging from DSR and programs utilising autonomy / uncrewed systems.
- Update from industry and academia on likely near-term and far-term technologies.
- Safety considerations and role of Code of Practice in demonstrating autonomous technologies.
- Assurance and accreditation of autonomous systems.
- AUV, USV and MASS training and the need for training accreditation
- Challenges and opportunities for maritime autonomous systems.
- Developments on cross domain command & control for autonomous platforms
- Extending operation envelopes for autonomous platforms (eg sea states, range and reliability).
AAUS’s Autonomy in the Maritime Domain is a live, in person event held at the International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) as part of the Indo Pacific Maritime Exposition.
The conference will include both formal presentations and audience interactive panel sessions.
There will be time to network and meet up with industry peers during break times and also at the catered networking function held on one of the evenings during the event (date to be confirmed) which is included in the price of your ticket.
Registration is now open. REGISTER NOW
How to Register:
- Select Trade Visitor or Defence Visitor to begin.
- Complete your personal details.
- Select the AAUS Conference and complete your payment.
||Price (inc GST)
AAUS gratefully acknowledges the support of our event sponsors:
Wednesday 8th November
Thursday 9th November
Contact Name Michelle Bannigan
Contact Phone 0410 583957
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org